Camp Craft Cocktails - 6 Varieties
About Camp Craft Cocktails...
Suzanah and Rhonda have lifelong links to summer camps. Together, they launched an ice pop food truck from a 1969 camper. Their first flavors showcased a friend’s fabulous citrus grove. Towing the camper from FL to a CA music fest allowed road time to evaluate their business model & pivot by deconstructing some of their best pop recipes as the first Camp Craft Cocktails. So basically, Camp Craft Cocktails kind of started with summer camp, a citrus grove & a popsicle road trip. And we kind of love that.
- Made in USA
- Women Owned Company
Flavors & Varieties...
Hot Toddy: containing apple, lemon, star anise, clove, cinnamon and bitters-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. Mix it hot: add a 1.5 ounce strained shot with a cup of hot tea or hot apple cider. Mix it cold: add a 1.5 ounce strained shot to a cold-pressed cider
- Brunch Punch: containing cherry, orange, pineapple and citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. Pour one strained shot over ice, add pineapple or orange juice for a snappy brunch cocktail.
- Sangria: containing cherry, lemon, orange and citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. Traditional Spanish recipe requires brandy or cognac, but rum, gin, or vodka will also work. Add a strained shot to a glass of iced red or white wine for sangria on demand.
- Hibiscus Ginger Lemon: containing hibiscus calyx, ginger root, lemon, and hibiscus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. Keep it light by mixing a 1.5 ounce strained shot with tonic or soda. Get punchy by mixing a 1.5 ounce shot with lemonade or juice.
- Bloody Mary: containing lemon, cilantro, black peppercorn, full sour probiotic garlic pickle, and horseradish-sriracha-salt. Add a 1.5 ounce strained shot to an iced glass of tomato juice.
- Mountain Pass: containing thyme, apple, orange, and bitters-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. Add 1.5 ounces to soda, juice, and/or tonic.
• Camp Craft Cocktails are not eligible for discount codes/rewards codes